PAYMENT & DELIVERY
- Payment for all orders (including those placed from outside the UK) are made in (£) Pounds Sterling.
- Payments can be made using all major debit cards, credit cards, PayPal & Bank Transfers.
- Once your payment has been received, you will receive an email confirmation.
- In stock items will be despatched within 2 business days after clearance of payment.
- Once the jewellery has been packaged and dispatched, you will receive a dispatch confirmation by email. A tracking number will be supplied.
- Nooneh London insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. You will be asked to sign for any goods delivered at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you.
STANDARD RECORDED & INSURED DELIVERY
- United Kingdom: FREE
- Rest of The World: £15 per product
TAXES & IMPORT DUTIES
For overseas customers (outside the UK): the product you are buying may be subject to import duties & taxes. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties & taxes. Nooneh London has no control over these charges, nor can predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
If you require the item to reach you quicker, please email email@example.com and we will look into using an alternative private courier company. Delivery prices and times will depend on the items purchased and the shipping destination.
- All jewellery is packaged in it's own stylish, branded Nooneh London box with a product care card.
- This is delivered in discreet, non-branded, stiff and secure outer packaging so that your purchase arrives in perfect condition.
- In the unfortunate circumstance that your order arrives in a damaged state, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help.
- If you would like to a handwritten, personal note to accompany any gift orders or would like your order to be sent straight to the recipient, please email email@example.com with the recipient's details.
- If the recipient and shipping address is different to those of the person who placed the order, we will assume that the order is a gift and a receipt will not be included in the package.
- We hope you are delighted with your Nooneh London jewellery. If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase we are happy to offer an exchange or credit note within 30 days of purchase.
- Alternatively, a refund will be issued if the jewellery is returned to us unworn, in perfect condition, and in its original packaging. To return goods, you must do so within 14 days of receiving your order. Nooneh London will not accept returns for any items that have been worn.
- We will issue refunds within 30 days of receipt of the returned order.
- Please note, for hygiene reasons we cannot accept the return of earrings.
- We are unable to accept responsibility for the non-arrival of returned goods and therefore all items must be returned using insured & signed for delivery.
- Please note that the cost of shipping is not refundable.
- You will need to pay for the return shipping costs.
- In the interests of fraud prevention, your refund will be issued by the same method by which you paid within 28 days of receipt of the return.
- If you do wish to return an item, please contact us for further details via email firstname.lastname@example.org.